11.11.2002

Whoops

As the kids continue to absorb tremendous amounts of information every day, they sometimes get stuck trying to describe stuff to one of us that we just can't understand. This usually happens to Dan, when after a work-week worth of time that they've spent with Mommy, then they try to relate that to Daddy, who doesn't know the context.

It happened this past weekend, when Jamie was gone for a night up in Long Beach. Anyway - Avery at the end of dinner was saying "wick dingers Dad?", saying it over and over, until I could do something about it. I finally figured out that she was wondering if she could/should lick her messy fingers (after dinner). Of course, when Jamie got home, I said, "wick dingers", and she immediately responded: "Lick Fingers" :)

I'll try to add more funny pronunciations and sayings here as I can remember them.