2.14.2004

Loss of Firetruck Privileges

We made a deal with Connor, if he pooped in his diaper or nap pants, he can't play with his beloved fire trucks for that day.

This morning, as usual, A & C woke up and were talking out in the hallway -- before usually going downstairs to grab their juice, turn on the tube (Arthur, JoJo, Wiggles) and do some crafts.

Avery was prompting Connor to go downstairs, and Connor says:

"I can't Avery -- I pooped in my diaper. I should have gone in the potty. Mommy and Daddy always want me to go in the potty. I should have done it Avery..."

10 minutes later I go out to help him - he's sitting indian style, facing the stair railings outside the bathroom, looking head down, totally bummed about what he did.

Oh well - planning on going to Gma/Bapa's in Fallbrook today to swim -- so he won't miss his fire trucks.