11.29.2008

Thankful on Thanksgiving

Avery made a little tree at school where you write what you're thankful for on a small paper leaf, and then hang it on the tree. We all wrote our notes and put them on the tree up at Aunt Cherie's house. Some great one-liners:

  • Avery: I am thankful for my family, nature, and oxygen.
  • Connor: I am thankful for my family and cousins.
  • Bennett: I am thankful for Batman DS game.
A & C also spent some time with Grandma Roth, asking her some questions about her life growing up. (They got the idea and some of the questions from a recent Rice Krispies box.) We recorded most of it for posterity. Some great info: getting to school on a sled, nobody could afford college cuz it was the depression, no vacations - parents took them to a park once, etc.

No comments: